1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List seven random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Many thanks to truthsparked for this nomination. I recommend you visit her lovely blog, particularly if you have children and young people in your life.
My seven (not so) random things:
1. The more I write, the more I discover, the more I love to read.
2. I am a poet who has written a novel for grown-ups who believe in story – please follow the link http://snailbeachtails.com/ .
3. I believe that where art meets life it can speak through and to our universal spirit.
4. Words are my friends. They love to play. Once they are on the page, they must take their chances.
5. I have sometimes hurt myself and others in my pursuit of authenticity, but find the damage done by denial to be just as great.
6. I haven’t always understood number five.
7. My strength is in the scar tissue which holds me together and connects me to wounded survivors and loving souls.
It is my pleasure to nominate the following blogs for their ability to connect with their readers in various ways, for different reasons. If I’ve nominated some of them before, I’m glad, if it means I can take you there for another look. Enjoy.
Love, Julia x